Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Presents

I love Fridays. Fridays make the corners of my mouth flirt with my earlobes. Fridays give me the heart of a child - one that persistently knocks on the door of my chest cavity, begging for all inside of me to come out and frolic for the duration of another summer day. I love Fridays. My work day week begins on Friday nights. Someone said 'if it's something you love to do it isn't work' - and if that is true, then my work is not, unless it is - in the sense of that which is produced, or in the process of becoming. I love Fridays. Fridays are about KINGDOM NOW. Fridays are about 'the already not yet.' Fridays are about the 'never old ever new.' Fridays are about giving every young person every possible opportunity to make Heaven. Fridays are about eliminating every conceivable excuse for accepting the cheap substitute Satan wants to slip each young person, in exchange for an eternity of peace, hope and love.

To every young person, to every parent, to our Pastoral leadership, and to our TRGYC staff who help make this day what it is, THANK YOU. To the only wise God, our Savior be glory, majesty, dominion and power - now and forever. Thank you.

Love - Johannes & Tawni (&Rori Lane too)

No comments: